• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Which ball for magnet games?

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
Hello everyone,
I'm curious to know what type or brand of ball do you use on games with magnets in them. From what I read pinball life premium ones were suppose to be the favourite but it seems its no longer listed so maybe out of stock or discontinued. What would you guys recommend? Have you experienced magnetized balls?

Thanks,
Kevin

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I can't remember the compositions that are best, but whatever the "Silver Jet" balls are made from are NOT good for games with magnets. They have a higher concentration of something that is more suspeptable to being magnetized.

D

Last edited:
Reactions: kvoxx

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
I think I read on Pinside that Pinball Life's premium ones "oh so shiny" are just out of stock, and they'll be back. I'd wait for them... They are the best ones from my experience.

hassanchop

Jul 12, 2016
Lisbon
Just buy "low magnetized" ones.
All the rest sucks on magnet games, because the balls get magnetized and they stuck before the shooter lane.

After that, they all seem the same too me. The ball goes too fast and too far from my eyes for me to see it :D