• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Williams Indiana Jones....

Status
Not open for further replies.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Looking for an IJ. Send a PM with what you got and we can discuss.

Hoping to find something local to the GTA.

Thanks,

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I think bigbossfan (reg) is thinking of selling his IJ. I saw it last week and when I went up north snowboarding at Blue. The cab is very bright and not faded at all, playfield inserts are in good shape and level to the playfield and boards look clean and unmolested.

PhilGreg

Nov 28, 2012
Alouette (yes I know, I know) in Montreal has a pretty sweet looking one with new decals and a nice playfield. I was in the market for one for somebody else but they settled for something else in the meantime but man from the pics I've seen it looks sweet.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Be VERY weary about buying anything from Alouette regardless of how sweet it looks. I think there is a member here that bought an IJ from them that was complete at the time of purchase, but by the time he got it home there were major assemblies missing from the game that were very difficult and not cheap to find.

D

PhilGreg

Nov 28, 2012
Yes I do understand they have a bad rep, but if it looks good, it plays good and you know what a pinball machine is supposed to look like and you're able to fix minor issues, you inspect it, you pay for it, and you leave on the spot, not too sure what can go wrong after that.

PhilGreg

Nov 28, 2012
The one thing that's really a bitch with pinball machine is when you go through all the trouble to go someplace with cash in hand and a vehicle to haul it and you find out it's not in the condition you expected, you're not exactly in a good spot to negociate.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Be VERY weary about buying anything from Alouette regardless of how sweet it looks. I think there is a member here that bought an IJ from them that was complete at the time of purchase, but by the time he got it home there were major assemblies missing from the game that were very difficult and not cheap to find.

D

That member was Williams Fan who looked at an IJ earlier on the week at Allouette but didn't have room to bring it home so he bought it and told them he would circle back later in the week. So when he goes to pick up the game it was already folded and shrink wrapped, low and behold when he unfolds the idol is missing!

1zgaufm.jpg

Thankfully he was able to eventually find one but that's bullshit.

http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11970

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Thx!

As a bonus surprise, I have cab decals on the way so my dad will have the option of one day making her all pretty.

Reactions: jbenaiah
Status
Not open for further replies.