• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB: Last Action Hero, Dirty Harry, Road Show or Monopoly

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Re: WTB: Last Action Hero, Dirty Harry, Road Show or Monopol

Road Show and Monopoly should be your easiest to find Greg. It took me forever to find my LAH and DH. All 4 are good games and you can't go wrong.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Williams Fan said:
Road Show and Monopoly should be your easiest to find Greg. It took me forever to find my LAH and DH. All 4 are good games and you can't go wrong.

Love my Roadshow still after all this time and have helped move 4 of them this year alone! I remember 2 years ago when Williams Fan and I were both on the hunt for one and none could be found. I remember he had to drive 5-6 hours to Quebec City and got fucked with a last minute price increase once the pin was loaded too :x

I will keep an eye out for these titles for you and seen 2-3 Monopoly, 1 Dirty Harry and 2 Last Action Hero pop up for sale earlier this year.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa

mwong168 said:
Love my Roadshow still after all this time and have helped move 4 of them this year alone! I remember 2 years ago when Williams Fan and I were both on the hunt for one and none could be found. I remember he had to drive 5-6 hours to Quebec City and got fucked with a last minute price increase once the pin was loaded too :x

WTF, I would have told the guy to unload it immediately, or punched him in the face. I like option 2 better.

Aurium

Dec 15, 2013
London, Ontario

Thanks guys... Would appreciate any help...

I just bought my first pin(Baywatch) about a month ago and already looking for my next... I passed on a Roadshow for this Baywatch because of price but now I'm kicking myself as its sold.

Not that Baywatch is bad, I love it! Just if i had of known i would have taken both :)

I'm really open actually, if there's anything else around this price range in my area let me know or PM me..

Thanks

Greg

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa

quarter grabber said:
mwong168 said:

WTF, I would have punched him in the face.

That thought crossed my mind first, then my kids second. My kids needing a Dad without a criminal record saved him a wired jaw.

Aurium

Dec 15, 2013
London, Ontario

Actually we were chatting about your LAH on the macca board a few weeks ago willamsfan ;)

Greg

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

WARLOCK said:
What is up with you?
I know you have been beaten up lately on Pinside. (Did you learn any lessons there yet?)

Don't come back here on the Canadian pin forums with your tail between your legs and promote any violence please.
I draw the line and my tolerence with you right here and right now.

Think before you speak. Please do not post here or on maaca again until you do so and think before you speak.
That is all.

Scott

Quoted before you change your words WARLOCK :p

Violence is not the answer and I think the shitty part of the story if I remember Williams Fan telling me correctly was he went there in agreement to pay $x for his game. He got into an argument with his ex that morning and despite that he still drove 5-6 hours to get it. Upon getting there him and the seller prep the game and move it up the stairs and load into his van. Then seller says by the way someone just offered him $x + $400 so that is the new price. Williams Fan was pretty upset but after all he went through earlier that day he just told the seller I am only willing to give you $x + $200 but this is bullshit. Anyways, Williams Fan got a very nice example with no playfield wear.

This could have easily been me driving all the way to QC and getting the shaft like this and it would have been 8 hours one way from my door to the seller's. Luckily Ballyboy was ready to sell me his and much closer. Had it been me I probably would have told the seller to get this game out of my van and while unloading it I would drop my end and drive away.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON

quarter grabber said:
mwong168 said:

WTF, I would have told the guy to unload it immediately, or punched him in the face. I like option 2 better.

If you were there, you would have pulled out your wallet :D It's one of the nicest Roadshow I have ever seen. The only one nicer was a HUO I saw many years ago and thinking about it further it might actually be nicer. The playfield is awesome, chrome side rails, the works. Cab is minty mint, before I carved my initials into it to ensure I get a chance to buy it if Jason ever decides to let it go. :lol:

Cheers,
Duane

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa

That roadshow is never leaving unless you can find me a nice jai alai or defender.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

cdnpinballer said:
That shit box seller should be outed!

I'll leave it up to Williams Fan if he wants to out the seller but I can tell you he hasn't listed anything for sale on the forums since Roadshow. As always, do your research and ask others on here for reference check if you are ever unsure. We are a pretty tight knit community and everybody knows everybody.

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012

mwong168 said:
I'll leave it up to Williams Fan if he wants to out the seller but I can tell you he hasn't listed anything for sale on the forums since Roadshow. As always, do your research and ask others on here for reference check if you are ever unsure. We are a pretty tight knit community and everybody knows everybody.

<Reaching for my Sherlock Holmes hat and pipe>

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real

Williams Fan's roadshow is so sick looking and playing.
It's almost as if the thing just came out of the box!

After loathing the game initially, I have really warmed up to it after some extensive play on a few different examples.
The oddball theme is just so out there, and perfectly executed.
Loaded with humor, great sound and music *gasp*, and tons of shots / modes make it a blast.

And WARLOCK, while I agree with what you deleted, maybe we should give the guy a little break?
After all. he's still working on emerging from his NOOB cocoon. One day he will blossom into a true pinhead (we hope) ! :mrgreen:

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

movingpictures said:
And WARLOCK, while I agree with what you deleted, maybe we should give the guy a little break?
After all. he's still working on emerging from his NOOB cocoon. One day he will blossom into a true pinhead (we hope) ! :mrgreen:

He might have deleted it but I quoted it so it will stay on the internet forever!!! :lol:

I'm sure Quarter Grabber didn't mean what he said but to be honest I would be pretty pissed off that happend to me especially if the seller knew I was coming from a far. Actually that is probably why he pulled a last minute stunt like that because he knew Jason wasn't going to drive all the way and go back empty handed. If he was local I would probably go back the following day and beat him with a sack of oranges :p

Anyways, let's get this thread back on track and help the original poster find his games!

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa

movingpictures said:
Williams Fan's roadshow is so sick looking and playing.
It's almost as if the thing just came out of the box!

After loathing the game initially, I have really warmed up to it after some extensive play on a few different examples.
The oddball theme is just so out there, and perfectly executed.
Loaded with humor, great sound and music *gasp*, and tons of shots / modes make it a blast.

mwong168 said:
movingpictures said:

He might have deleted it but I quoted it so it will stay on the internet forever!!! :lol:

I'm sure Quarter Grabber didn't mean what he said but to be honest I would be pretty pissed off that happend to me especially if the seller knew I was coming from a far. Actually that is probably why he pulled a last minute stunt like that because he knew Jason wasn't going to drive all the way and go back empty handed. If he was local I would probably go back the following day and beat him with a sack of oranges :p

Anyways, let's get this thread back on track and help the original poster find his games!

Thanks for the kind words guys. :D :D