• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND WTB: TFTC Tales From The Crypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
Anyone sick of hearing the Cryptkeeper's laugh? :)

Looking for a Tales From The Crypt. Would prefer something clean and in 100% working order without major playfield wear. The better the shape, the more likely the deal. Don't have a suitable pin transportation vehicle (yet...) so would prefer local Ottawa deal or a seller willing to travel. I also have access to Toronto/Montreal transport via another PBRev user. The upcoming Ottawa Pinball Show could be a good spot for a transaction too.

Willing to pay a fair price - let me know what you have and what it will take to give it up!

I am new to PBRev but active on other sites - references are available upon request.

Cheers

-monty

monty

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
weekly bump

'ahaahahahahahahahahahhahaha'

crypt-keeper.jpg

monty

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
WARLOCK said:
This is another one of those pins that does seem tough to track down as well.
They don't come up very often.

argh tell me about it! :) really fun game and great theme/artwork (does seem to be a 'love it or hate it' thing though). one of DE's best.

willing to pay top dollar for a clean example here, folks!

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
I wish you all the best on your hunt. It really is a fun game. Unfortunately I'm not sick of the crypt keeper yet so for now mine stays. If you find a game but it doesn't have the door handle launcher you currently won't be able to get one. Hopefully in the future they will be reproduced. For now they are impossible to find. The plastics have just recently been reproduced which is nice.

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Nice congratulations! Not sure if you follow pinside at all but chadh is working on releasing updated code as well. He keeps popping in the tftc club thread and leaving a bunch of hints of stuff he's changing. It's going to be a good time to be a tftc owner.

monty

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
Nice congratulations! Not sure if you follow pinside at all but chadh is working on releasing updated code as well. He keeps popping in the tftc club thread and leaving a bunch of hints of stuff he's changing. It's going to be a good time to be a tftc owner.

hey thanks brad. this was one of the reasons i really wanted to get one soon. stock on the title has certainly risen, but i think ChadH's new code will push it even higher - i know a lot of people were very happen with his DE Star Wars update.

Status
Not open for further replies.