• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Wtb: Tommy

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Chambahz said:
There's one up for sale now eh?
I take it you saw that?

Thanks for heads up Chambahz. I've seen the ad and been in contact with the seller.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

domino

Nov 20, 2013
Hamilton
Seems like a good price. I'm interested in the BF but IMHO it's priced a little steep for me, but the Tommy seems more in line!

Tell him we'll pick up both for a good deal :cool:

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
domino said:
Seems like a good price. I'm interested in the BF but IMHO it's priced a little steep for me, but the Tommy seems more in line!

Tell him we'll pick up both for a good deal :cool:

I offered him $2600 for it in December because that's what I felt was fair for the condition (lock bar holes in it, bad touch up flipper wear on each side and topper damage). Seller wasn't interested in selling at that price, I wrote again to say my offer still stands but we shall see if a deal is made.

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Thanks. I've got in contact with them a few minutes ago and they are doing it auction style bidding up the price which is already over 3k.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
brad808 said:
Thanks. I've got in contact with them a few minutes ago and they are doing it auction style bidding up the price which is already over 3k.

Shitty considering they only paid $2700 for it from Williampinball in Collingwood last summer. Anyways, it is a very nice example and originally bought from Dave Astill who brought it back to life. I'm sure there will be another one for sale.

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
mwong168 said:
Shitty considering they only paid $2700 for it from Williampinball in Collingwood last summer. Anyways, it is a very nice example and originally bought from Dave Astill who brought it back to life. I'm sure there will be another one for sale.

Which goes to show you how much the Stratford Festival publicity organizers "really" cared about the pinball hobbyists, like they professed to us in the beginning of this marketing adventure. :roll:

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
websherpa said:
Which goes to show you how much the Stratford Festival publicity organizers "really" cared about the pinball hobbyists, like they professed to us in the beginning of this marketing adventure. :roll:

Was pretty obvious they didn't have a clue nor cared about anything other than promoting their show, but at least we got a really cool event out of it, that they paid cold hard cash to make happen. I got to show up and play for free, so it was all good :). I don't believe any hobbyist was taken advantage of because they all knew better than get involved, so no harm done.

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
I'm considering shipping this one up from nyc http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tommy-fs-1975 is it going to be a huge pain shipping a game cross boarder? Should just be shipping cost + 13%? Is it going to be better to get it shipped to somewhere say buffalo and just pick it up on the other side and bring it in?

Edit: Scratch that, I won't be dealing with that seller. So I guess bump :lol: