• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB: TSPP

scylla

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON
One of my colleagues at work is looking to buy his very first pin and has his heart set on TSPP.

If anyone is selling or considering selling - please let me know.

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Playdium auction Thursday night has one.

.. You probably shouldn't bid on it though just in case I want it ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 4

scylla

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON
mwong168 said:
Here is a 2003 run TSPP for $4000usd obo in Detroit

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ ... d-michigan

Thanks! My friend is a newbie and I'm not sure how comfortable he'll be with a cross-border purchase or the logistics involved. But I've sent him this link all the same. I told him that's how I got my MM (pinside, cross-border).

Thanks again. I had been checking pinside but somehow missed this one.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
scylla said:
Thanks! My friend is a newbie and I'm not sure how comfortable he'll be with a cross-border purchase or the logistics involved.

It should be pretty simple, have some paperwork such as a written or type receipt between you and the seller saying the machine was sold for $X amount (declare the actual amount or something that is reasonable which will not raise any suspicion) and maybe even print off emails or PMs in case you need to show additional support. Make sure the seller is also aware in case customs wants to call and confirm the amount it was sold for. Once that is all sorted out pay your 13% tax and you should be good to go.