• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

12 for 12 - Stern Pinball

Pedro

Jun 3, 2016
Waterloo, ON
That opening statement seems a little biased. You gotta give Jersey Jack, and even Spooky Pinball, some credit . They're not even close to being as big as Stern, but they sure deserve to have their efforts recognized. Nonetheless a great video. I'll definitely add it to my Pinball Filmography thread.

Cheers!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
That opening statement seems a little biased. You gotta give Jersey Jack, and even Spooky Pinball, some credit . They're not even close to being as big as Stern, but they sure deserve to have their efforts recognized. Nonetheless a great video. I'll definitely add it to my Pinball Filmography thread.

Cheers!

I think that would likely have made for a more complicated 12 minute story. Likely a conscious decision on the part of the producers.
Also, it sounded like this series definitely had a Chicago bias. I don't know where spooky and JJP have their manufacturing facilities, but I am assuming not there.

Overall a great little look at modern pinball for sure.
Nice vid!