• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD 1964 Bally BullFight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnyBrasco

May 4, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario
Hi folks,

I have a working 1964 Bally BullFight up for grabs. New rubbers, cleaned and new bulbs added, some leds too. Backglass Krylon coated from previous owner. Animated Marquee really pops!

Rare find in nice shape for it's age located in Orleans, ON. Best offer
for quick sale or try your trade.

Ipdb notes:
Electro-mechanical (EM)
Production: 825 units (confirmed) 20170323_155235.jpg 20170506_161642.jpg 20170506_161700.jpg
Serial Number Database: View at The Internet Pinball Serial Number Database (IPSND.net) (External site)
Theme: Adventure - Foreign Peoples
Notable Features: Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (3), Mushroom bumpers (7), Slingshots (3), Right outlane ball return gate. Hitting an Advance causes the Rotary Target Selector to step one position. Each Selector position lights different targets and rollovers for increased values. The selected combination of values carries over to the next game. Tuff-coat playfield.
Design by: Ted Zale

Last edited:

DonnyBrasco

May 4, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks..I seem to get very close to a sale ..then wives pull the plug .Let's hope someone can bring this table home..my first pin..Sad to see it leave but I'm sure it will find a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.