• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD 1983 Bally/Midway GOLD Ball pinball $700.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterboroughPinball

Dec 2, 2014
Peterborough ON
For Sale : Bally / Midway 1983 GOLD BALL pinball. $700.

Cosmetically this GOLD BALL is in VERY nice condition! The playfield is great and vibrant. The back glass is near perfect. The cabinet is very nice just a bit of cabinet fade on the left front corner of the game.
The game play is cool - as on a random basis a special "GOLD BALL" is put on the playfield and scoring is 3x. Note the game just has a regular pinball in the gold ball holder -still have Lights and sound to let you know your in "Gold Ball" mode. (a custom ball could be added)
The game will work but needs a little tweeking (the game will boot up if I remove and re-install J4 on the MPU or if it sits overnight it starts up just fine (I have been told this is probably a problem in the reset section on the MPU - but as I mainly work on EM's I'm not going to monkey with it. The MPU has had acid damage in the past but was repaired some time ago))
Once booted up the game plays and works fine, It has had new rubbers installed recently.
If you looking for a beautiful condition machine -and are able to fix the MPU yourself you will have a nice example in your collection.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG