• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD 4 Million BC Bally EM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Honestly, I hate to sell the game. I'm running out of space which is forcing the sale. I've owned the game for 8 years and have never had an issue with it. It's always been set up, ready to play, and never disapointed. An absolute joy to play. It plays 100% with no errors and always has.

Since owning it, I've polished some of the playfield parts and, of course, always kept it clean. I shopped it when I first got it -- alll playfield parts taken off, replaced all the white posts, cleaned, waxed and put back together. Every now and again, I give my playfields a clean, so they continue to look and play great.

If you are thinking of getting an EM, this is definately one for consideration. It has a ton of features and is a marvel of engineering. Truely impressive. The game has: zipper flippers, a skill shot with gate so it can be activate during game play, 2 AND 3 ball multiball, plus kick back! And you can play up to 4 players. I'm blown away when I compare the guts of the machine to my C37, for example. Truely incredible.

Playfield
Very nice for a game of it's age. Some wear, which is expected, but overall very nice. No major wear. The wear is in the common area, ball shooting up to the skill shot and a bit by the pop bumpers.

Plastics
I replaced the bumper caps in the last three years and they really pop! I kept the old ones and will include them. The plastics are overall excellent. There is a chip on one that I will highlight in the pics.

Cabinet
Not sure what it is about this generation of Ballys, but they seem to loss paint. I've seen this on every 4MBC. The cabinet was touched up before I bought it. I would call it presentable. In person, it looks fine. In the pics, the flash highlights the touch ups and makes it look much worse than in person.

Backglass
Perfect. No flaking.

Pics at
http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee135/tz_2084/4MBC/

Cheers,
Duane

Status
Not open for further replies.