• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD 8 pins - $1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Met a guy today selling 8 machines:

Ali
El Dorado
Sonic Faces
Abracadbra
Target Alpha
Spin a card
and 2 others I don't remember

The guy is located just over in Bradford, old dude, had these pins forever, took them in on debt repayment, threw them in an un-insulated, not heated trailer and there they sat for 10 - 15 years.

The games are all in various states of complete disrepair, some of the cabinets are trash, all the backglasses are flaking, these are all major projects.

I don't have the time or space right now to deal with them or I would have taken them, not going to find pins for $150 each in this day and age, but I assume most of them will be parts only, you'll make your money back if you part them out, but I doubt you'll get them working as they look to be pretty rough and some corrosion on some of them.

Guy said he has had lots of offers but no one ever comes to pick them up, I had him down to $1200 but still the lack of space was my biggest issue. He said if he doesn't get rid of them soon, he is just going to trash the whole lot of them, not sure if that was an idle threat to try and get me to buy them or not, but that's what he told me.

Wanted to pass on the lead to the community, maybe someone else can pick them up and salvage them for something.

Shoot me a pm if you want his contact details.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
This ever pan out for any of the guys that PM'd me about it?

Curious if the machines got picked up or not, otherwise I assume they have been trashed by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.