• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND A nice EM

goomba

Aug 30, 2013
GTA
I'm looking for my first EM. Looking for something in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition:

Volley
Jacks Open/Lucky Hand
Quick Draw/Fast Draw
Surfer/Surf Champ
Capt Card
Jungle Queen
Jumping Jack/Jack in the Box
Abra Ca Dabra

Maybe I'll add more to the list as I do more research.

Last edited:

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
well thanks for the ringing endorsement. However i dont have any of those machines goomba is looking for. The Jacks Open i knew about from ted/novaguy sold and was delivered earlier this week. im kinda regretting not jumping on it myself,i bought a spin a card just the week before. i texted the buyer and he said he had been looking for one for a long time. I saw a volley sold about two weeks ago. I do have a very mechanically sound Surf Champ but the BG is not good in it.

im kind of maxed out for space for machines right now so if i do see any of those you are looking for goomba, ill be sure to let you know

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Here is the game that saved pinball, Roger Sharpe helped saved pinball with the perfect shot.

roger_sharpe.jpg

Sure Shot $500
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/c...ll/1068922568?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

goomba

Aug 30, 2013
GTA
Thanks, I'll look into that one, but it seems to lack drops. Something like Volley seems like it would be a lot of fun due to the drops.

McMean

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough
PMed

I'm looking for my first EM. Looking for something in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition:

Volley
Jacks Open/Lucky Hand
Quick Draw/Fast Draw
Surfer/Surf Champ
Capt Card
Jungle Queen
Jumping Jack
Abra Ca Dabra

Maybe I'll add more to the list as I do more research.