• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD ACDC Premium

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
This game is FT first, I want a Walking Dead Premium, that is my priority and what I would like to trade it for.

I'll put a price tag on ACDC when I have a price tag for Walking Dead. But if anyone is interested in a Premium ACDC it will be for sale once I find a walking dead.

Game is HUO, plays perfectly and has been seen and played by countless members here.

I can get pictures to anyone interested when the time comes.

But just putting the feelers out ATM.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Hey Vengeance any luck on a supplier for TWD Premium. I have been waiting for stock for two week and I want to buy now. Who are you using for a supplier? Nitro in BC says 7100 USD and the exchange is at $.78 right now. If you have a better source please share, I am soon getting desperate enough to deal in the states.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Hey Vengeance any luck on a supplier for TWD Premium. I have been waiting for stock for two week and I want to buy now. Who are you using for a supplier? Nitro in BC says 7100 USD and the exchange is at $.78 right now. If you have a better source please share, I am soon getting desperate enough to deal in the states.

I won't buy NIB I dont see the value, I rather wait and find one HUO.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I won't buy NIB I dont see the value, I rather wait and find one HUO.
In my part of the country I don't have many options. There is literally nothing for sale in my province and I am not having much luck finding certain used pins I want on Kijiji or forums either. Many used pins also seem to be as much as new prices. Money is not the major issue, availability is. I can't even seem to be able to buy the NIB pin I want due to none available. Maybe I am in the wrong hobby, it seems very difficult to get set up with some choice machines. Maybe I am being too picky with titles but these are long term investments and the only place I have a chance to play is at home.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
In my part of the country I don't have many options. There is literally nothing for sale in my province and I am not having much luck finding certain used pins I want on Kijiji or forums either. Many used pins also seem to be as much as new prices. Money is not the major issue, availability is. I can't even seem to be able to buy the NIB pin I want due to none available. Maybe I am in the wrong hobby, it seems very difficult to get set up with some choice machines. Maybe I am being too picky with titles but these are long term investments and the only place I have a chance to play is at home.
There are a few guys out your way with pins, but definitely a short list. If you are looking for anything specific you can make a thread here or PM some members here if you need personal assistance. We are all here to help our fellow pinheads and most will be happy to oblige.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
There are a few guys out your way with pins, but definitely a short list. If you are looking for anything specific you can make a thread here or PM some members here if you need personal assistance. We are all here to help our fellow pinheads and most will be happy to oblige.
I must say the guys here are great, I had good experiences right off the start. Everyone seems very friendly and helpful if you go in with the right attitude. I have tried many big and small collectors in Nova Scotia and there is really not much moving. I recently felt sorry for a guy on Kijiji and sold him a machine on his wanted ad, he didn't care which one as long as he got his first pin. Pins sell very fast here as there is not much to chose from locally.
Thanks