• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Allentown 2015

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
I am looking forward to Allentown this year.
Post whatever you feel like sharing. The real question is...

How many selfies will Tim take this year? Should be a fun show.

Last edited:

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Kathie and I are heading down tomorrow morning. Don't plan to bring a game home unless find a whopping cheap deal but parts and playfields are definitely coming home. Mostly looking forward to socializing with both Canadian and old US pin friends. Altho sorry to say, we are passing on the fight night. Not my thing. :rolleyes:

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Wish I could convoy with you guys. And Tim will be corresponding selfies with me. I will give him a head shot of mine to include.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
I'm out this year. I'll be thinking of everyone having a great time. So much on my plate right now between work and personal stuff, there just isn't time.

I'll be watching posted pics. Have a great time all!

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Friday night should include Habs and boxing! All the rest will be friends, pins and beer! Let the good times roll!

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Is everyone staying at the Holiday Inn and Comfort Inn? Or are people staying elsewhere too?

Alienagent

Nov 17, 2012
Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Is everyone staying at the Holiday Inn and Comfort Inn? Or are people staying elsewhere too?
There are usually a few people who missed the show rooms who end up at the "Rodeway inn" at 1151 bulldog drive. It's cheap and they always have rooms.