• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Americas most haunted

Extraballingtmc

Dec 29, 2015
Maple ridge
Huo. Owned for about 6 years.

Comes with topper and an updated stronger scoop.

Plays and looks perfect.

$8800 obo.

Will trade locally for a newer stern pro.

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
No one want to get stuck with it though, Butch took forever to sell his too. If its so good keep it !!

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Mopin: Buddy, you are not being helpful...

Extraball: I would not lower the price any further. I have found that, when selling a pinball machine, we have a tiny market to sell to and in some cases the timing (no one at the time of posting wants to by a specific title) of your post is at least as important as the price. I think your price is more than fair. Have you tried kijiji? I have been very successful buying and selling pins on kijiji and it is a different audience (with some crossover) than here. I'd list it at 8k for some room to negotiate. GLWS!

Last edited:

Extraballingtmc

Dec 29, 2015
Maple ridge
Mopin you must work in sales…

I do quite enjoy the game but have owned it about 6-7 years now and need space for something new.

Most people who play it quite enjoy it but yeah that spooky name does strike fear sometimes.

Not gonna lower price. It’s already a steal and if didn’t own it already it would be an easy buy at 7k imho and biased opinion lol