• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Americas most haunted

gunner007

Jan 26, 2024
kingston Ontario
I saw the spooky comments. Mind you I'm new to buying pins, so take my opinion on a fun playing basis. I only have 4 pins now. But I bought UM for what I thought was a steal. I had never played it before but took the chance because of that. We are happy to have it here. We play it quite often and enjoy it. Shaker motor, great sound, the call outs are fun, the art is great. It's just fun to play and I've contacted spooky a few times and they are over the top helpful imo. I'm a huge fan of good customer service. I guess for the hard core player maybe there are reservations. Like I'd never buy a Ford, I've never owned one but I'm sure they are great. But if someone was to sell me one that fit my likes I'd buy it. I guess what I'm saying is the price seems great and if you like the theme don't let the name of the maker scare you, buy this pin.

Reactions: neo_geo

Extraballingtmc

Dec 29, 2015
Maple ridge
Yeah it really is a quite fun game. Bugs are long worked out. Have replaced the scoop with a stronger one and has topper. Lot of value at this price which is almost 2K less than I paid but I did enjoy it for several years.