• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Anyone got a local source for these....

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Nope, I spent a lot of hours chasing local suppliers for these and the longer silver coloured ones. I ended up buying a couple bags from Tom's Hardware in the end.

D

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
If Brafasco has them, lots of locations around. Must be one near your work... I tried them years ago when looking for these and came up empty tho, as the ones they had were sheet metal screws and had the self taping tips which don't work on PF's.

D

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
if you order them from brafasco newmarket , I can pick them up and bring to playoffs sunday , order under your name and I will pay for them . mike

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
luch said:
if you order them from brafasco newmarket , I can pick them up and bring to playoffs sunday , order under your name and I will pay for them . mike

I'd want to check them out first to make sure they are the right ones. There is a local one by my office I'm going to go there during lunch one day this week. but thanks for the offer Luch.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
30 or so I figure

I'm doing new sockets and ground braid for my frontier PF

Easier to use new screws then take out all the old ones.

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
I don't know about these specific screws but I give high marks to Lowes for having the most diverse selection of American style hardware when I've needed one or five odd balls.