• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Anyone got an EZTV torrent site login?

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
My usual torrent site: TVTorrents.com has been down for a few days, it's supposed to be coming back up but I think it's time I found a backup.

So hoping to find someone with an account that send me an invite, I'll provide an invitation to TVTorrents.com when it comes back up in trade if you would like.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
If that is all the site offers, that sucks, I was hopping a login would provide some of the same features that TVTorrents does.

On TVTorrents, I can select "Favorite" shows and there is a control panel that populates with any new torrent that show up for that show, so I don't have to worry about keeping track of the schedule for anything I want to watch, I just favorite the show and the correct torrent show up in my feed and I download it.

Takes all the guess work out of having to keep track when its a new show, or a re-run, when the show is on hiatus or showing new shows, and the like.

considering I do 100% of my TV watching through torrents it's really invaluable.

maken

Jan 2, 2014
Kitchener
Adam - you are completely right about the TVTorrents favourites page, it's great. Hope they are back online soon.

Send me a PM if you want alternate private tracker invites, I am a member at several.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Yea I know about Pirate Bay, but I was looking for a much more organized alternative like TVTorrents.

Sickbeard looks interesting, my only problem is I can only download torrents at night since my ISP sucks and if I try and download anything when I'm home it brings my internet to a crawl. But I'm going to look into it.

Maken, I'll PM you, thanks.

mark

Administrator
Nov 14, 2012
I also recommend sickbeard - I use it on a Synology NAS. Works great