• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Anyone need anything from Cliffy?

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Can do.

So far:

Dr Who protector set - me
5 Generic stern shooter lane protectors, Shire Protector - Brent
Full LOTR Protector set - Daniel
RBION Scoop Protector - SQD-Dan

Will let you know the details once I get it back from Cliffy and we'll just split shipping by how ever many people and pray we don't get nailed with tax :)

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
Exchange rate seems to be creeping up via paypal - cost me another few dollars I wasn't expecting splitting up a PBL order a few weeks back...might want to keep that in mind too. Wouldn't have cared but after two HUO Sterns and a few other pin purchases :) my books are being watched very closely by my overseer :( and the discrepancies were pointed out.

Cost me another rug.

jooky

Nov 18, 2012
Mississauga, ON
One more for me if not too late! Slot machine kickout and rocket kicker slot protector for twilight zone! Let me know if I made it in! Thanks

Steve

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Once the charge hits my credit card, I'll just see what the % of change is between the total from Cliffy and what I actually get charged and I will add that % onto the total of their order.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Order has been sent in, here is what I sent to cliffy:

1 x Full Set of Dr. Who Protectors (Top Flap, Time Expander Entrance, Mini Playfield Edge & Ramp) - For me
5 x of the generic MULTI-FIT Stern Shooter Eject Protector and 1 x LOTR Shire - For Brent
1 x Full Set of LOTR Protectors (Shire, Tower & Gimli) - For Dan
1 x RBION Scoop Protector - For SQD-Dan
1 x TZ Slot Machine Kickout and 1 x TZ Rocket Slot Protector - For Steve
1 x STTNG Catapult Protector - For Mike

If I missed something or forgot something let me know ASAP.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
So Cliffy has been swamped lately so he just got back to me for the totals on the order, this is what it broke down as:

$72 - 1 x Full Set of Dr. Who Protectors (Top Flap, Time Expander Entrance, Mini Playfield Edge & Ramp) - Me
$88 - 5 x of the generic MULTI-FIT Stern Shooter Eject Protector and 1 x LOTR Shire - Brent
$70 - 1 x Full Set of LOTR Protectors (Shire, Tower & Gimli) - Dan
$25 - 1 x RBION Scoop Protector - SQD-Dan
$43 - 1 x TZ Slot Machine Kickout and 1 x TZ Rocket Slot Protector - Steve
$25 - 1 x STTNG Catapult Protector - Mike

For a total of: $323 + shipping.

I talked to him and was able to get him to bring the overall price down to $295 shipping included.

So that breaks down to about a 9% savings for everyone so the new values should look like:

$65.52 - me
$80.08 - Brent
$63.70 - Dan
$22.75 - SQD- Dan
$39.13 - Steve
$22.75 - Mike

Total: $293.93

Cliffy also tossed in a shirt for the bulk order so I'll eat the extra $1.07 and keep the shirt if that is cool with your guys :)

These totals all assume we don't get nailed with any taxes at the border, if we do the totals for everyone will change, but still I think we did pretty good! Free shipping and a discount, can't beat that :)

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Cost hit my card, total in CAD is 303.30

So that was a 3% exchange rate

$67.48 - Me
$82.48 - Brent
$65.61 - Dan
$23.43 - SQD-Dan
$40.40 - Steve
$23.43 - Mike

This is all in CAD now, so fingers crossed we don't get taxed and this will be the final totals for everyone.

I'll let everyone know once the shipment gets here.