• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Anyone putting in an order with Mad Amusements

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Based on what I've read on Pinside I'm not sure I should be asking, but is anyone putting in an order with Mad Amusements soon? With the demise of Illinois Pinball they appear to be the only source that has Road Show cabinet decals for sale.

Let me know.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
In the past, the owner has been willing to meet at the Allentown show. That's worked for me. He sometimes sets up at the show as well. I'd suggest emailing him directly and see if you can work something out.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I've had no issues but this seller has definitely taken some overseas buyers for a ride more than once.
Sadly, he often is the only source for certain parts.

eh97ac

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga
I had major issues getting him to ship or refund my money.....10+ email and legal action threats got my parts delivered in 10 weeks.

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
I have ordered from him in the past. Got everything as ordered in a reasonable amount of time. If I recall I ordered thru his website and paid using Visa as a guest account. That makes it easier to get a refund if nothing ever shows up.