• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Batman the dark knight

JeffM

Nov 27, 2012
London
Looking to see if anyone knows of one for sale or even one on location that i can pump some loonies into to get my fix :)

Also if anyone has one in their collection they wanna show me, i would be more then willing to supply a few brews or whatever floats your boat lol

Cheers

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Guy in etobicoke had one a couple weeks ago, was looking for 5k for it. I can give you his email if you want to try to make contact with him about it.

Sent from my Nexus 4

JeffM

Nov 27, 2012
London
Hey mike thanks for having me over. Was great to get to play your collection. Also always nice to meet a fellow pinhead. We will have to look into getting a topl lopl night happening i agree it would be fun

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
quarter grabber said:
If you are ever in the Ottawa area I have a minty BDK. I've personally never seen a better example ;)

I guess you must been too busy drooling over Shaun's aka mrxsiv's LOTR LE and missed his really nice HUO TDK as soon as you enter his game room :D He recently added a bunch of LEDs and game looks great in attract mode but for me it was a bitch harsh on my eyes from the flickering and ball strobe at certain times. Is yours HUO quarter grabber?

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
mwong168 said:
quarter grabber said:
If you are ever in the Ottawa area I have a minty BDK. I've personally never seen a better example ;)

I guess you must been too busy drooling over Shaun's aka mrxsiv's LOTR LE and missed his really nice HUO TDK as soon as you enter his game room :D He recently added a bunch of LEDs and game looks great in attract mode but for me it was a bitch harsh on my eyes from the flickering and ball strobe at certain times. Is yours HUO quarter grabber?

Yes it was HUO under 200 plays on it. It looked like it was never used. I did see Shaun's and yes I would say this one is just as nice if not nicer. I completely LED'd it out with premiums, added plastic protectors, added cliffy's, added a playfield protector so it looks clear coated, added a nicer movie masters Joker then Shawn has in his and added a movie masters Scarecrow as well. Even still had the goodie bag stapled inside of it untouched, metal apron and real lockdown bar. Actually now that I think of it, yes it is nicer then Shawn's ;) . But man, that is one REALLY nice LOTR LE he has there!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Looks great and you really like these full playfield protectors. I'm guessing you have to do a full top tear down to install? Also you missed a Cliffy and should get these shooter lane eject protectors too. You know how those guys on pinside love pristine shooter lanes :lol:

http://passionforpinball.com/ballejects.htm

I have them install on all my games to protect or even hide minor wear on the shooter lane for all my games.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
That pic was taken before the install of my Cliffy's, but I have them all for BDK. I also have the shooter lane protectors for all my pins :) . Did you know Cliffy makes magnet protectors for games like Xmen. I have a few of those on the way too. And yes the playfield protectors require you to completely strip the top of your playfield. And let me tell you, that's a pain in the ass especially on STTNG, which I installed one in right before I sold it :FP: . Well the buyer lucked out there. I'm also a fan of the flipper light strips, every game I own has one to light the flipper area in the dark.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
quarter grabber said:
I'm also a fan of the flipper light strips, every game I own has one to light the flipper area in the dark.

Got more pics and where do you buy them from?

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
JeffM said:
Looking to see if anyone knows of one for sale or even one on location that i can pump some loonies into to get my fix :)

Also if anyone has one in their collection they wanna show me, i would be more then willing to supply a few brews or whatever floats your boat lol

Cheers

mrxsiv is selling his now if you are still interested. :)