• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

BIG NEWS from pinballcustoms.com

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
I'm proud to announce that in the New Year, PinballCustoms.com will be your OFFICIAL Canadian source for PDI "Invisible" Glass!

This stuff is HANDS DOWN the best stuff you can get. The JJP Invisiglass does the trick, but it's more susceptible to scratching if not cared for properly. This is because their "invisible" effect is achieved by applying a special coating to the glass. NOT the case with Joey's PDI glass. The invisible properties are BUILT IN to the glass itself. You can care for it the same way you would any other piece of PF glass.

So there we have it. :)

I've got 8 sheets of regular and 2 sheets of widebody in transit RIGHT NOW.

Prices to follow.

Thanks all

- B

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Unless the price has come down to regular glass prices count me out :p

I can't even bring myself to replace my scratched tempered glass on my games, let alone shell out EM prices for the Glare free stuff :)

The only game I'd really like some for would be Godzilla, the glare on that game is terrible.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Congrats on the announcement Brock and good to be able to buy locally. I would hate to pay shipping for glass and the only plus side is it could pass for regular glass and be declared at lesser value... ooops I didn't say that. :lol:

Vengeance said:
The only game I'd really like some for would be Godzilla, the glare on that game is terrible.

You must really love this game a lot and Dave Astill was over at my place a few weeks ago and regrets letting that one go from his personal collection. I have to come up for a visit and give it a try one of these days.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Yep Godzilla is a great game, simplistic but great risk vs reward rule set.

I'm getting Drano to CC my NOS PF, got a NOS set of plastics and NOS ramp waiting for me to get some free time :)

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Vengeance said:
Yep Godzilla is a great game, simplistic but great risk vs reward rule set.

I'm getting Drano to CC my NOS PF, got a NOS set of plastics and NOS ramp waiting for me to get some free time :)

I did the first sand today... wiped the artwork clean off. I knew I shouldn't have been drinking last night :D

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
DRANO said:
I did the first sand today... wiped the artwork clean off. I knew I shouldn't have been drinking last night :D

Dat's ok, I'm curious to see what new artwork you'll put down for me as an alternative :p

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Vengeance said:
DRANO said:

Dat's ok, I'm curious to see what new artwork you'll put down for me as an alternative :p

Hope you're a Jackson Pollack fan LOL!

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
Brock you were just telling me about this the other day when i picked up the T2 mod..congrats.. When will we know pricing?