• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Bish's stuff for sale

Bish

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Some of this is pinball/arcade/ game room related stuff. It fits best in this category.

Some of you know I separated from my wife this spring. It would be an understatement to say "she got it all, and she's still looking for more".

She got the house, car, washer, dryer, freezer, furniture, dishwasher, snowblower, yada, yada, yada.

So..the sad truth is, (and I never figured I'd be saying this at my age), some of my stuff has to go, to help pay the bills.
This is partly due to the fact that I still have to pay half the mortgage on a house I'm no longer living in until the separation agreement can be finalized.

I'm trying very hard not to sell my fully working games. Please don't ask if they're for sale. If they become available, they'll be posted in a different forum.

There will be more things added over time. Keep checking back.

I'm selling this, not because I want to, because I have to. The first idiot who tries to lowball me, may receive a particularly vicious kick in the balls. If you don't like the prices, keep your opinions to yourself and keep on walking.

You're likely on the hook for picking whatever you want up in Peterborough, or at the very least - you need to arrange your own transportation. I no longer have money on hand to pay for gas for out of town trips.

Bish

Nov 14, 2012
null_zpsc62e0912.jpg

Cocktail control panels. The ones on the left are for Galaga. They have the white plexi light panels with them. No artwork.
Not sure what the other set is. $50 Obo for all.

null_zps9719688a.jpg

2x Ms. Pac-man boards. One has "bad" written on it. I don't know the status of the other.
$100 for the pair. There's lots of places out there that do repairs on Ms. Pac-Man boards.

null_zps23e09d17.jpg

A whole pile of Bally/Midway monitor and Marquee brackets. There may be other mfgs in there too.
$45 for all.

null_zps3bebd6f5.jpg

null_zps663f47e2.jpg

A box of Star Trek: TNG pinball parts. There's a Romulan Warbird, Federation Shuttlecraft, a set of Cannon Plastics,
A metal weldment chute. $150 for the box.

null_zps542b9ab6.jpg

Unknown Williams board set (I'd bet it's Defender, but I'm not really sure). It's missing a few chips on the main board, has no ROMs, and is missing the joystick Widget board. It does come with the metal mounting plate.

$40

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
I'm likely hitting Peterborough on Sunday, and am happy to bring any purchases back (of the smaller variety - the frankenpin cab won't fit) back to the east end of TO for an easier pickup.

Bish

Nov 14, 2012
null_zps767e9c3a.jpg

NeoGeo credit displays. Right off my test bench - these were working the last time I had a NeoGeo board plugged in - maybe a year and a half ago. $40 for the pair. These are hard to find.

Bish

Nov 14, 2012
null_zpsa994c5fb.jpg

Custom made by a member here a few years ago in limited quantities. Industrial quality neon click "Flippers - Arcades" in 3 colours. $150. I will not ship this item due to its fragile nature and size.

SOLD