• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Black Knight ....hahahHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

System-J

May 10, 2018
Toronto
Black Knight (original) for sale or trade. When I got this game it played like a dog. I replaced all flippers rebuilt including fliptronic style on bottom flipper. It couldn't make the left ramp easily but after replacing the rectifier and clean or replace connectors it can much better now (as good as a 35v could I guess). Driver board has been replaced with a refurbished original board including new 40pin connectors and mosfets for lamp matrix (greatly reduces heat). Batteries off the board but the memory is socketed if you prefer a NVRAM (I can get one and switch it out for you if you prefer it). The game is 100% led but I've also fused the lamp GI as it was a flaw in the original. It's been playing really solid and I've had no issues lately. Everything including the magnets work great. A couple of the drops can brick sometimes, but that's all early SS imo. I believe the game has been completely bulletproofed now to Clay/pinwiki recommendations.

The game has obviously had a lot of plays back in the day but the PF (original) isn't as rough as the average one I'd say. Previous owner had touched it up. I've kept it well cleaned and waxed though. It's held up since quite well with minor wear on his touchups. Cab too has been touched up. The BG has been touched up a lot too (must've been a lot of flaking) but was urethaned (looks like triple thick). His touchups kind of bugged me so I added some colour (I have high quality paints) and am happy with it now (both with lamps off and on). The mirroring seems to have held up too which is a huge bonus.

Looking to sell or trade +/- cash. Will consider trading for a project (but please be forward about anything major missing or needed—I prefer complete, but don't mind bigger projects).

I'm not in a rush to trade/sell as since tuning this guy up some more this summer I'm really enjoying it again. But I've had this for 4 year(ish) and it's time to shake up the collection.

More pics to come and a video of gameplay.

Attachments

• BK_2-PF-close.jpg
    BK_2-PF-close.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 26
  • BK_4-boards.jpg
    BK_4-boards.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 25
  • BK_3-underPF3.jpg
    BK_3-underPF3.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 24
  • BK_3-underPF2.jpg
    BK_3-underPF2.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 24
  • BK_3-underPF.jpg
    BK_3-underPF.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 23
  • BK_2-side-right-head.jpg
    BK_2-side-right-head.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 25
  • BK_2-side-right.jpg
    BK_2-side-right.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 23
  • BK_2-side-left-head.jpg
    BK_2-side-left-head.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 23
  • BK_2-side.jpg
    BK_2-side.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 25
  • BK_2-PF.jpg
    BK_2-PF.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

System-J

May 10, 2018
Toronto
A few more detail pics. Video of gameplay still to come.

Attachments

• BK_2-BB-left.jpg
    BK_2-BB-left.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 6
  • BK_2-BB-right.jpg
    BK_2-BB-right.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 5
  • BK_2-behindBG.jpg
    BK_2-behindBG.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 4
  • BK_2-BG-back.jpg
    BK_2-BG-back.jpg