• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Bought my first Pin!

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Picked up FG from Vengeance (Adam!). Thanks to MWong for pointing me in that direction.

Adam, thanks for letting me play your pins, and of course the invite to come back anytime. My buddy and I will take you up on that offer.

Reg

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Congrats on your purchase and glad you got your first pin! I told you I know where to find pins and it is all about who you know in this hobby.

Let me know when you are ready for your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th... (n-1)th :twisted:

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Sorry I haven't replied......been busy playing pinball!! :)

Loving the game so far and its a hit with the wife (always a good thing). And yes Mike, I'm already thinking.......hmmm, what do I want next!! I can see how this hobby is so addictive!!

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Congratulations!

My wife liked my first one too. She's somewhat less excited about the prospect of my 4th since March however...

Enjoy!!

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Adam, remember that thing you were saying about the pool table.....LOL. I'm already envisioning getting rid of it and filling my cave with pins. :)

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Bigbossfan said:
Adam, remember that thing you were saying about the pool table.....LOL. I'm already envisioning getting rid of it and filling my cave with pins. :)

Getting rid of my pool table was the best move I ever made upped my max capacity from 4 pins to 10. The only thing I miss about it is using it as a work bench :)