• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Be careful what you wish for . . .

I know of an operator that has one on route and is prepared to sell (he's offered to sell it to me anyways).

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
this game is the second worst rated game out there , you want a Hurcules to go with it ! then you can have the last and second last worst rated games , LMFAO , ps you starting your own Turdament North ?

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
this game is the second worst rated game out there , you want a Hurcules to go with it ! then you can have the last and second last worst rated games , LMFAO , ps you starting your own Turdament North ?
They day I listen to what other people think about Pinball is the day I quit this hobby.

This is a childhood game that my wife apparently loves. They have one here at the location of the Nationals and my wife just spent 2 hours straight playing it.

In all my years of collecting and all the games I've ever had she's never spent 5 mins playing any of them.

If this is the game that could possibly flip the switch to get her more interested, then I really don't care what it's "rating" is.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk