• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Canadian Tire Torpedo Digital Level 50% off

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Mastercraft Torpedo Level with Backlit LCD

0574575_1

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/m...l-with-backlit-lcd-0574575p.html#.VTgLtvAVAbY

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Santa brought one for me and it works great. I could never find an app for my phone that was accurate and consistent.

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Good thing about canadaintire they always have 50% off sales. It makes you wonder how much they really make when the items are full price.

bleargh45

Aug 15, 2013
Courtenay, BC
Good thing about canadaintire they always have 50% off sales. It makes you wonder how much they really make when the items are full price.

Naw, the best thing about Canadian Tire is their iPhone app...

... go through it and find all the stuff you want (but would never pay full price for), and add it all to your "Wish List". When it eventually goes on sale, your phone will beep to let you know that its worth going in to CT that weekend.

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Naw, the best thing about Canadian Tire is their iPhone app...

... go through it and find all the stuff you want (but would never pay full price for), and add it all to your "Wish List". When it eventually goes on sale, your phone will beep to let you know that its worth going in to CT that weekend.

Thanks for the tip, i didnt know that.

bleargh45

Aug 15, 2013
Courtenay, BC
Thanks for the tip, i didnt know that.

Oh yeah, the CT app for iPhone is THE BEST.

I don't even go to the store unless my phone beeped on Thursday night to let me know something was on sale. Don't read the flyers, don't browse through their website. I just search for stuff on the app, add it to my Wish List, and wait for it to go on sale.

My wife is sick of my buying the "100+ piece screwdriver set", though. I buy another one each time they go on sale, down from ~$100+ to $15. At that price, the bag and magnetic bowl are just about worth the price alone, never mind all the screwdrivers. Got one set in the workshop, one in the car, one in the kitchen, one downstairs with my pinballs, another in my toolbox... :)