• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Captain Fantastic - As-Is Project - $650

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyv

Nov 16, 2012
Scarborough
As the title says, this will be a project.

The machine powers up but won't start.

I installed a CPR playfield back in the day but had an issue with the rollover buttons. The claws to hold the stars snapped when inserting the stars. I reached out to them about it and got nothing but silence.

Side note: Why did they insist on clearcoating with those buttons already in place?

CPR plastics are installed, pop bumper caps were replaced, apron & its stickers were re-furbished.

Backglass has no visible signs of flaking.

The glass is in perfect shape with no scratches.

The cabinet is fine but it does show its age.

Lots of paperwork - a couple of manuals (that may be the same) and schematics are included.

Not sure what else I can add except that I'm probably selling it too cheaply.

Pick-up is in the Lawrence-Meadowvale area of Scarborough. Cash or Interac transfer works for me.

There are stairs that you'll need to carry it up. You'll need a helper to help you with that. My shoulder is rather useless these days.

Attachments

• IMG_6101.jpg
    IMG_6101.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6099.jpg
    IMG_6099.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6100.jpg
    IMG_6100.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6101.jpg
    IMG_6101.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6102.jpg
    IMG_6102.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6103.jpg
    IMG_6103.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 29

Jordan B

Sep 8, 2015
Vernon, BC
I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be thinking this, but if I was closer it would be in my vehicle in a heartbeat. Nice to see someone still offering a nice game for a nice price, project or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.