• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Chromed and LED Terminator 2 Pinball $2,900

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Not your average T2. This is for the collector looking for the ulimate Terminator 2 pinball.

The game has been blinged and dialed in. Full chrome and LEDs! Since owning it, I've made minor adjustments to ensure it plays 100% and fast like a top. The game is a beauty to look at and gets alot of love from those that visit. It is quite striking to see in person. The LEDS combined with the chrome is incredible.

- the game has been chromed to the max: side rails, lock down bar, gun handle, glass holder at the back, and front two legs (back are reg. that's the way I received it),
- chrome lite apron. This looks exceptionally nice. I'm told this was over $400 USD before shipping adding tax and shipping brought this close to $600 I believe.
- the playfield has full LEDs -- inserts and GI. They have been expertly selected and look amazing. I'm not a fan of LEDs, but it really works on this game and needs to be seen to be appreciated.
- all new bulbs in the backbox
- upgraded sub woofer with 200 WATT Pyramid equalizer. Shown in pics
- new pinballs
- recently shopped all rubbers are still nice and bright
- T-100 figure mod
- plays 100% with no errors

Pics can be seen here:

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee135/tz_2084/

The pics speak for the game. That said, it truely needs to be seen in person.

My asking price is $2,900 obo.

Also willing to consider trades +/- cash depending on game. I'm interested in just about any newer Stern, NGG, Dirty Harry, Godzilla, Fishtales, Funhouse, and others. I will value your game at full market and work towards a deal for a game I want.

Cheers,
Duane

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Re: SOLD: FS: Chromed and LED Terminator 2 Pinball $2,900

Nice sale Duane. Congrats. I must admit, just like both of your JM's, I was so very, very tempted.
too many balls in the air to juggle, but I will buy something form you one day, I am sure! Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.