• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Custom Shooter Rods

andrew13

Nov 18, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Just seeing if there's any interest out there, my daughter wanted a shooter rod that looked like a crystal ball for our Theatre Of Magic. I decided to make a couple including some solid brass ones.

I stared with some blank shooter rods turned down on the lathe, then tapped and recessed to accommodate the different knobs. I used high-end Baldwin solid brass and crystal knobs also turned down on the lathe to fit the barrel spring a little cleaner.
Attached with grade 8 hardware using red Loctite so the knobs would never back off.

The brass knobs have a clearcoat finish that will never tarnish.
The brass knobs are an 1.25" in diameter
And the Crystal knob is 1.375" in diameter with a brass base.
Asking $50 each
Any feedback is appreciated

If you have any other ideas for a custom shooter rod I will take requests.

Don't worry Drano I'm still working on the drop targets... :)
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

andrew13

Nov 18, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
i'll take a brass one , there are two styles of brass ?

Hey luch, thanks for your interest. Yes sir I cut 2 different styles, One with no base to keep it a little tighter to the machine, the second brass one with a slightly more decorative bottom just add a little something

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
yes I would like the one with the more decorative bottom , are you going to jeff teolis on april 30th for pingolf in Burlington

Last edited:

andrew13

Nov 18, 2012
Brampton, Ontario

SUPERBEE

Feb 19, 2014
Newmarket On
Just saw these in person yesterday as Andrew is a buddy of mine. Must say, these things are amazingly well done. You wont be disappointed.