• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Demolition Man

Joffa Popper

Jan 16, 2017
Toronto ON
Jeff A here from the odd TOPL night. I want to trade up my Demo Man for something different or even newer. I'll be able to put up to an extra $3000.00 above a trade if anyone is interested.

Some titles I'd love to get would be along the lines The Addam's Family, White Water, The Simpson Pin Party, Indiana Jones (Williams), Ripley's Believe it or Not, Lord of the Rings and newer ones like Ghostbusters and Game of Thrones...Games my wife will want to play again n again (very important haha) I'm open to lots of suggestions.

DM is in great condition overall and plays 100%...Here's a few recent upgrades:
-new Cointakers/Comet LED's in ice blue and colour matched inserts.
-new flipper rebuild including coils
-new white rubbers and posts
-profanity ROM set upgrade (pretty hilarious actually)

The Re-Chromed handles are in awesome shape. The only negative thing about this DM is the fading on the backbox sides (main cab is in great shape) and a couple cracked playfield plastics (shown in the pics)...Also, the translite doesn't seem to do Sandra Bullock any favours...Ewe!!!

IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0034.JPG IMG_0036.JPG IMG_0037.JPG IMG_0039.JPG IMG_0042.JPG IMG_0050.JPG IMG_0055.JPG