• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Earthshaker intermittent issue

Adam

Nov 5, 2015
waterloo, on
Hey,

Hoping to get a bit of assistance with an intermittent issue I've been having with Earthshaker. Sometimes when I lock a ball (either ball 1 or 2) it will then end that ball rather then locking it and then start then next ball....anyone ever have an issue like this?....not sure where to start looking....I did a factory reset in hopes that may solve the issue but no luck. Thanks very much!

Adam

Nov 5, 2015
waterloo, on
My apologies....just realized I posted this in the wrong section....would a mod be so kind as to move it for me?.... Thanks

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
My apologies....just realized I posted this in the wrong section....would a mod be so kind as to move it for me?.... Thanks
There is an issue with the switch matrix. Likely a broken wire under the playfield. Check the switch matrix in the manual, see which row or column is tied to the outhole and see if the row or column is the same as the outhole. That tells you to look for that colur broken wire. It could be broken at a switch before or after the switches in question.