• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Elton John

chaz009

Oct 17, 2019
Milton, Ontario
Cash in hand for an Elton John.

DM me if you have any info where I can find one. Can’t quite pay nib price if you consider the tax … so I’m looking for slightly used.

chaz009

Oct 17, 2019
Milton, Ontario
Not at all interested in the laser light show. Really just want to play EJ.

You guys know it’ll be back on the market within weeks/months with how long I keep pins! Haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Perry L

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
If you buy one and decide to sell, keep me in mind. I don't think they are really selling that well. Likely be some good deals in 2025.

PinheadEDM

Aug 12, 2018
Edmonton
If you buy one and decide to sell, keep me in mind. I don't think they are really selling that well. Likely be some good deals in 2025.
They are selling well. Especially in the states. Jjp had to get more parts. I won’t sell mine.

Attachments

• IMG_8920.jpeg
    IMG_8920.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 21

Murphelman

Jul 19, 2017
Ottawa
www.twitch.tv
EJ is a great game. IMO it JJPs best game and it's not even close.

I think they are selling well. mlMy friend got his CE in the 700s already out of 1,000. I think word is spreading about how good the game is, which is helping sales.

Goes to show how much Stern held back Steve Ritchie in has last few games with them because EJ has lots in it and plays great.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
EJ is a killer game. I've put a fair amount of time on the CE. I agree with Murplelman, it's JJP's best game to date. I had thought Pirates, but I think EJ is better. Flow is incredible and rules are fantastic. The light show, sounds/music, and call outs create an incredible experience as well.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
EJ is a great game. IMO it JJPs best game and it's not even close.

I think they are selling well. mlMy friend got his CE in the 700s already out of 1,000. I think word is spreading about how good the game is, which is helping sales.

Goes to show how much Stern held back Steve Ritchie in has last few games with them because EJ has lots in it and plays great.
Btw, the serial numbers are not in any particular order.