• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS F-14 Tomcat sticker mod

Dreg604

Dec 20, 2012
Hello Everyone, I'm pretty new here though I'm into pinballs for many years now. Many years ago I made a custom sticker for my F-14 tomcat, Since last year I start producing small batches of them. Here is my third batch. The printing and vinyl quality is better than the previous one. If you are interested by it take a look here:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/321162829678?ssP ... 1586.l2649

Cheers!!

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I have one from the second batch and love it. These stickers are way better then looking at the clear plastic cover for the divider.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 522

Dreg604

Dec 20, 2012
Wow! Thank you very much for your appraisal! I'm always glad to see peoples appreciate my work. BTW if anybody think my stickers are too expensive, just keep in mind that all profit goes into the purchase of my first 3D printer. I hope to be able to provide even more elaborate add-on for pinball. My next projects include fully articulated skeleton for the EAPTM replacing the stiff boogey man and a fully animated tiger saw for the ToM. Stay tuned!!

ps.: if any has any good recommandation for a 3D printer I'm opened to suggestions :D

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Dreg604 said:
ps.: if any has any good recommandation for a 3D printer I'm opened to suggestions :D

I've been looking into this myself actually. The Makerbot is certainly a great machine, but it's pretty expensive. There are quite a few options that don't look quite as nice, but do the same thing for much less. I'll try and dig up some examples I was looking into.

Also your decal is hardly too expensive. As mods go, this one is one of the cheaper options.

And I sent you a PM regarding the stickers

Dreg604

Dec 20, 2012
I do not have any more of them left. You are not the first one to ask for it. I'll see what I can do but for now I'm focusing on 3D printed custom parts. Thanks for the interest, I'll contact you should as soon as I produce more of them.