• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Family Guy - $4800.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Up for sale is my Family Guy that I purchased from Adam (aka Vengeance) a while ago. In very good shape. Not sure of the history of it, if it was ever routed, but if it was, in immaculate condition for a routed. HUO as far as I know.

LED's throughout
Drunken Clam Mod
Stewie Pinball Decals
SilverJet Balls

I've uploaded pics to the fol URL. Hopefully it works! https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=72FCEA46 ... 8EFCB8!110

BTW, this is an incredibly fun game to play. I want to get a LOTR and space/budget only permits for two pins (alongside my ACDC Premium)

Will also throw in a home made topper I started working on. Have a bunch of the FG characters attached to a piece of wood. I had major plans for it, and spent over 100.00 bucks on all the figures.

Hugthemouse

Jul 28, 2013
Guelph
Re: FS: Family Guy - $4800.00

Boy, I'd love to buy this. It's a fun game and on my want list next. Just need to build the pinball fund up, and sell my better half on the need for another pin.

GLWTS

Hugthemouse

Jul 28, 2013
Guelph
Re: FS: Family Guy - $4800.00

Excellent. I was agonizing all day about how I could come up with enough scratch to buy it. Now I can obsess about something else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.