• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Fish Tales Or Junk Yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsedtobeAMG

Feb 20, 2014
Waterdown, Ontario
Thanks Mike...I don't have anything to trade him at the moment. One day I'll get that one back again....then when I win the lottery I'll buy a MM and be all good. (Plus maybe a CV, SS, MB, WW, METLE among others...lol)

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Frankenstein has beautiful artwork, fun to shoot and has a unique multi-ball start where the balls are literally thrown at you too. If a nice Fish Tales is now trending close to $5000 I think would rather have a Frankenstein and F-14 instead.

Congrats on both your recent acquisitions and assuming you picked up that Frankenstein from cantstanya?

UsedtobeAMG

Feb 20, 2014
Waterdown, Ontario
Yeah what a sweet collection he has!
Nice guy easy to talk to and deal with....I'd deal with him again in a heartbeat.

Thanks on the machines, F-14 Tomcat is a fast and fun little game and yes Frankenstein is a beautiful game and fun to play.

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
I know you may not like to deal with retailers but F-14 and Fish Tales are both available at Pinball Outlet. He asking $3900 for Fish Tales. Andre seems to have 2 different price lists, one for the pinball community and the other for general public. Not sure about F-14 since it wasn't on my radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.