• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Flintstones

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Selling a very nice Flintstones I got in a trade. Won't be able to get photos until i pick it up next week with another game. I went to take a look at the game a few weeks back and forgot my camera. I wanted the other game that came with the trade. Playfield is in fantastic condition, no wear with LEDS. Comes with new Rottendog DMD Controller Board. The cab is really nice apart from the left hand side of the backbox. The decal was slashed up in a few places to try and fix a poor decal job. Apart from that no cracked ramps, no cracked plastics, no errors. Game plays 100%.

Looking for an outright sale or a very nice World Cup Soccer or players condition No Good Gofers.

McMean

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough
Re: Flintstones $2400

I was going to ask a Q about the pin but the rumour mill is that you charge an extra $100 for every question asked.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

flashinstinct said:
Once pics are up I will most likely increase the price.

This is a first time I have seen this sales tactic... sure the guys on the other forum are going to love this :FP:

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario

Well once the people see how nice this is they'll be fighting to get it..... Besides nothing like adding a little drama to the thread so people talk about it He He He
McMean said:
I was going to ask a Q about the pin but the rumour mill is that you charge an extra $100 for every question asked.
The rumours are false...it's 200 per question LOL

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario

Meegis,
Like I mentioned previously I'm picking up the pin next friday with another one. So I wont be getting to pics until next week. Just decided to post early. Just wanted to let everyone know early in case some folks were interested. For those who are interested shoot me a PM and I will advise you when the pics are up.

Status
Not open for further replies.