• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Foo Fighters LE

BenGo

Aug 10, 2019
Ottawa
I am lazy, this is too $#*(@#ing long, don't want to read the rest:

Limited Edition. No Mods. Home use. Located in Orleans (Ottawa). ~420 plays.
$19,000

Would prefer cash but would trade for cash plus one of the following:

Only HUO...
-Batman 66 (any trim)
-Ghostbusters Prem/LE
-Deadpool Prem/LE
-Galactic Tank Force Deluxe (only the base model anyone offering tank tracks will be shot on site - I think there's some irony in there somewhere)
-Monster Bash or AFM - remake only & must be nicest ones whatever they called. LE? SLE? Super-Fantasticle-Insta-Jizz Edition? Something along those lines..
-Simpsons Pinball Party
-Star Wars Premium Comic Book Edition
-Guardians of the Galaxy Prem/LE
-Stranger Things Prem/LE
-Rush LE
......but would really, really, prefer cash...

Unnecessary write up
Anyways, you've probably guessed by this point, but I have a Foo Fighters LE for sale. This is a fantastic game, it really is. Why am I selling it then you ask? Well...

1) Not a huge fan of the band
2) I really don't need this game in an LE. None of my games are LEs, and I discovered that while it is kinda cool having an LE, having an LE for a game that I won't be keeping long term is kinda dumb (for me anyways, for this title anyways)
3) Not a huge fan of the band
4) I'm out of room
5) Not a huge fan of the band
6) I have gotten to the "end" of the game as it stands now. Yes I know it's gonna get much deeper but whatever I don't feel like waiting. Ya, I want it noWWWWW! Are we there yet??? !! ? I'm turning this $*# car around mister...

Anyways, If you haven't played Foo, I imagine most of us have at this point, it's one of THE flowiest game with several deadpool kitana ramp esq shots and this game is a perfect example of it. I've heard some say it's drainy on the right or goes SDTM for certain shots... not this one! Great music (if you love Foo Fighters)... I have to admit they've grown on me quite a bit but not to the point that I want to keep the game, just yet... :)

There's about 420~ . Yes, that magical #... Plays like she's in minty shape. Will post some pics later, but she's minty like , no scratches or blemishes anywhere I can see but I'll definitely have a better look when I take some pics. I put a plastic protector on the shooter lane probably about 100 games in , and by some divine miracle from the pinball gods this week I got the shooter lane cliffys... They aren't on yet though, I will leave that exquisite privilege to the new owner.

I am looking for 19,500 of our Canadian dollars, fellow patriot... I am not too flexible on that as I don't *need* to move it and I have a feeling this one will increase in value as it really is in my opinion the best Stern since Godzilla and let's face it, anything in lime green automatically will go up no matter the product... however, if feel like you have some sort of offer that will blow my socks off then feel free to send it up. Perhaps this will be a mockery of the sale process, or perhaps this will segue into a beautiful friendship of true respect, courtesy, and of course laughing at each other's asking prices, either anonymously like a truly brave keyboard warrior or through direct confrontation.. one can certainly hope.

Anyways if you have read this far into this delirious rant of a for sale ad, well, congratulations to you, you have more patience then I ever would. I tip my hat good sir or madam.

If I could leave you with one thing, it is BUY THIS. You NEED this. You will be proud and will have many, many wonderful memories not of just the mere game, oh no good sir, you will have a piece of art and the knowledge you have a one of a kind item. Yes, that's right, there may be 1000 of these but I will GUARANTEE you that there is only one #825. The rest are dog shit! Mere replicas that may strive to but will never touch the greatness that is 825. I will state accurately, in fact, as to say that every single attempt at a manufacture experiment that came before or after not only do not perform as well, but also definitely do not divide evenly with 25, 5, 165 and of course 825. I believe this is actually a prime number, as well, for you math aficionado's out there. At any rate, you can take this tiny piece of heaven TODAY and tell not only your children, but your children's children, that you are now part of history... and if 2023 has taught me anything it's that we want to be on the right side of history, no? Don't make me call you racist.

If you do nothing else today, come to my house and buy this piece of #$*((* (Just kidding, it's actually a great game).

In closing, I would like to say thank you and god bless. May your name live forever in the anal's of history. I will quote the great sir Jerrold Springer... "Take care of yourself, and each other. And buy Foo Fighters from Ben".

Last edited:

BenGo

Aug 10, 2019
Ottawa
They are awesome!

American Nickelback :p

I tease my buddy with that monicker haha.. Legit, they aren't bad I'm just not so into them that I really need to hear their songs 10x an hour ;)

I have one band pin, Iron Maiden, and I'm good with that. I had Metallica but one day playing during Unforgiven put me to sleep and when I woke up my head was through the glass and and apparently I had been asleep for a good 2 hours. It's like a lullabye

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Have to say that this is one of the best For Sale Posts I have read on this Forum. Had a good laugh!
Would like to play this game some time and see what the hype is all about.
You're welcome to come by and check out my premium sometime. It's a neat game! Needs new code though, but it's still pre-1.0. Layout is probably one of the best in recent years.

Reactions: Ponzie and BenGo

BenGo

Aug 10, 2019
Ottawa
You're welcome to come by and check out my premium sometime. It's a neat game! Needs new code though, but it's still pre-1.0. Layout is probably one of the best in recent years.
It might be an all time great if they get the code right. But ya they badly need one.