• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FREE Eproms & Programming for OPGS !

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm reposting this from MAACA with Steph's permission;

Steph said:

In an effort to push donations a bit higher on the GoFundMe effort for OPGS

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24742

I will offer FREE eprom programming services in exchange for donations to the GoFundme effort.

Here is what I propose :

Anyone who might have considered upgrading or fixing a machine by replacing eproms
can do so by making a donation in the amount I would have have charged for the service
and I will send you the eprom(s) for free.

PM me or e-mail me ( info AT hobbyroms DOT com ) with what you want,
I'll provide a [very modest] cost , which you can send to the GoFundMe and I'll send you the eproms.

Offer will last until the fund closes (...tomorrow.. ) or if I get $200's worth of orders...

I have TONS of mods and upgrades for most pins and vids.
(... did you know there is a version of Donkey Kong where Pauline the Princess is the one that saves Mario ,
or a version of Tapper with Simpson characters ? I have many more of these cool hacks. Try me )

Steph

Steph said:
In an effort to push donations a bit higher on the GoFundMe effort for OPGS

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24742

I will offer FREE eprom programming services in exchange for donations to the GoFundme effort.

Here is what I propose :

Anyone who might have considered upgrading or fixing a machine by replacing eproms
can do so by making a donation in the amount I would have have charged for the service
and I will send you the eprom(s) for free.

PM me or e-mail me ( info AT hobbyroms DOT com ) with what you want,
I'll provide a [very modest] cost , which you can send to the GoFundMe and I'll send you the eproms.

Offer will last until the fund closes (...tomorrow.. ) or if I get $200's worth of orders...

I have TONS of mods and upgrades for most pins and vids.
(... did you know there is a version of Donkey Kong where Pauline the Princess is the one that saves Mario ,
or a version of Tapper with Simpson characters ? I have many more of these cool hacks. Try me )

Steph

Reactions: MCS and WARLOCK