• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS FS: 3 pins and a vid

McMean

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough
Hey all,
Lots of projects coming in, need some things to move out. Pics later today. I will also do some in depth write ups tonight, but here we have:

Bally Freedom $500

Centigrade 37 $1150

Stern Elvis $3800

19-in-1 vid in Defender cab with Xmen side art: $500

What I really need is 3K in my hand. So preference goes to any deal involving Elvis + anything else that ends up with 3K in my hand. I'm flexible for trades, try me - love classic vids, classic Sterns, and Gtb wedgeheads.

More later, thanks,
Daniel

McMean

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough
I should clarify... I need to either sell Elvis or trade it for something I can sell easily. :)

I'm giving priority to any offers involving Elvis, thanks,
Daniel

McMean

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough
Alright, Elvis: Routed for a couple years, I'm the second owner since 2006-ish. Cab has very few nicks for a routed machine imho. Flipper buttons had wear, so I put in those wear protector cover side rails. Can come with original side rails if you need them.

Good: works 100%, very clean, recently torn down and cleaned entirely. New balls/flipper bats/rubbers/drop decals. Cointaker LEDs insert kit. Pinbit leg protectors. New upper PF installed. Has knocker kit installed so no more damned squelch.
Not as good: cab nicks (but very few), missing/broken Jailhouse Rock plastic, slight wear spot on magnet at right, and left ramp needed to be welded so there are some small burnish marks from where the ramp was welded. Can't really see if you are standing there playing game, but can see if you are standing over the game.

This isn't HUO, but it's well above most routed games in condition imho.

C37: a good example from others I've seen. Cab paint is worn, and front of both head and coin door area have been painted over. Great backglass with minimal flaking on legs of woman. Some cupped inserts on PF. Original thermometer ribbon, great condition. New posts/lane guides/pop bumper skirts/flipper bats/flipper buttons. Plays 100%.

Freedom: Mylared PF, with some crackling underneath. Plays 100%. New flipper bats and pop bumper skirts. Recently cleaned up and rubbered. Cab has some sort of paint sprayed on one side. Overall a solid pin for its age. BG is perfect from front, has been cleared years ago and clear has yellowed.

Vid: Defender cab, with Xmen side art. Currently has jamma harness and a 19-in-1. Recently recapped and new horiz.width coil for a G07 monitor. Plays great. I found an original defender so I don't need this as a project.

Ask lots of questions, feel free to make offers... really I need to either sell Elvis or turn Elvis into something else. :)

Thanks!
Daniel

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Does these games use the same special white LE rubber as seen on your LOTR LE? ;)

Good luck on your sale and buy with confidence guys, McMean is great guy and stand up seller.