• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS: White Water t-shirts! $15 Wh2o

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
I didn't know orange was going to be so popular of a colour...!

If you really want to have the shirt in orange, please specify in PayPal or PM that you want ORANGE along with size...otherwise it will be blue by default.

R

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
If I have your money, your shirt has been printed. They are in various stages of drying, as I just printed some this morning. All still need to be heat set which I will start as soon as this is posted. Expect your shirts to hit the mail early next week. I'd like to get them out sooner, but I'm on the night train at work all weekend. The blue turned out even better than expected, but those with orange won't be disappointed I don't think...as long as your expectations are reasonable! I'll wait before turning the profits over until a second batch is complete...hold off for any stragglers from the site that would like one and perhaps some through seeing the shirt being worn (TOPL evening wear!). A couple from the first batch are in the picture below...quite an expensive shirt rack, no?

wwtees.jpg

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
Awesome - I look forward to getting it, as my I Love Pinball t shirt just met an unfortunate demise. Well, I guess I could paint in it....but that's it. "Not out in public" was the ruling...

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
Thnks Rob - Scott passed mine along to me today. I got the expected comments.

"That's really orange." And "what in earth is Wet Willie's?"

But I love it!

Of course, I also no longer own a wh20.... :(

But I'm keeping the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.