• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS: White Water t-shirts! $15 Wh2o

Status
Not open for further replies.

superjackpot

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Package came in on Friday. This is a nice quality cotton t-shirt. Graphic is perfect. Thanks for putting this together Rob!

nESoPZhxUM0-7NcIU2l5eS7N1z8y_tKuAetoM7vguzI=w276-h207-p-no

ok_YlQJ-iI_YUEFeiY5Q1afkjXbzEdRIltuI1QyINvs=w276-h207-p-no

Now I have to find the game to go with it. Turns out I got the shirt before the game.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Sorry guys but been informed that this is a copyright issue for Williams artwork and going to lock the thread shortly otherwise send Rob a PM for a refund if you have not received your shirt yet.

Rob if you want to continue to make and sell these shirts I would suggest you get in touch with Rick at Planetary Pinball, otherwise out of respect for him as a Williams licensee stop making these shirts for sale for now. His email address is rick@planetarypinball.com

Thanks

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Loud and clear.

I'll email Planetary Pinball and see if they want their cut of the $85.00CDN that I was going to donate. Business was not all that brisk. My materials cost me $58.00CDN and I was paid $143.00 to make seven shirts, thus the "profit" to be distributed as a donation is $85.00CDN.

A refund will be coming for those pending orders, there are not many.

Thanks anyway to everyone for their kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.