• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Godzilla Limited Edition $24k

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Limited Edition Godzilla
Stock game no mods.

My buddies exiting the hobby and has tasked me with finding a buyer for his LEs.

Not sure if there is interest on high priced pins right now as the market seems dead.
PM if you want to discuss details.

Iron Maiden LE goes next
Then maybe Stranger Things LE.

• Haha
Reactions: PinheadEDM

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
Couldn’t sell your JP for crazy, (started at $25k remember) and that was when pandemic prices were active. good luck retiring on these 3 pins.

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Couldn’t sell your JP for crazy, (started at $25k remember) and that was when pandemic prices were active. good luck retiring on these 3 pins.
Who are you and why do you care?
Pandemic prices were 18 months ago. And I actually sold my own JPLE for 25k back then.

Catch up bc if you read the thread I was told to post a price so I did. Does the ad say firm at 24k?

Do new LEs sell for 22k these days or what?
Does this make you feel better if I posted 24k or make an offer?
The game will sit if their isn't a buyer but I get games sold sooner or later. And yeah I got more than 19k for the JPLE in case you were wondering.

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
That's awesome, 75k for 3 pinball machines. I am super jealous of all the money out there and I'm starting to feel like I don't belong in this hobby. Good luck with the sale, I'm too poor.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
The hobby is fully out of control.

I remember paying like $12K CAD everything in for a AFM LE, and fast forward, I just spent $21,500 on Foo LE.

I think pro or premium is the way to go now, and even those prices are mental.

But back on topic, GZ is a huge title right now, and if you want the LE, you unfortunately have to be prepared to shell out!

PinheadEDM

Aug 12, 2018
Edmonton
Pandemic prices were 18 months ago. And I actually sold my own JPLE for 25k back then.

Catch up bc if you read the thread I was told to post a price so I did. Does the ad say firm at 24k?

The game will sit if their isn't a buyer but I get games sold sooner or later. And yeah I got more than 19k for the JPLE in case you were wondering.
The hobby is fully out of control.

I remember paying like $12K CAD everything in for a AFM LE, and fast forward, I just spent $21,500 on Foo LE.

I think pro or premium is the way to go now, and even those prices are mental.

But back on topic, GZ is a huge title right now, and if you want the LE, you unfortunately have to be prepared to shell out!

The game will sit if there isn't a buyer but I get games sold sooner or later. And yeah I got more than 19k for the JPLE in case you were wondering.

I know you got 19k cad for jp le, you were firm price on a game that’s more valuable than gz le. 500 made vs 1000 made. Very nice of you. Glws on gz le

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Chris, my advice to you, ignore and block this guy (PinballEDM).

I tried to buy a game from him a while back, while on vacation, and he sold it because it took my 15 minutes to reply to his text.

He's notorious for overcharging, but like many in the hobby, he's a hypocrite that enjoys commenting on other's prices.

As an owner or GZLE, and as someone that occassionlly buys LEs, I think your pricing is pretty much where things are right now.

Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: PinheadEDM

PinheadEDM

Aug 12, 2018
Edmonton
Chris, my advice to you, ignore and block this guy (PinballEDM).

I tried to buy a game from him a while back, while on vacation, and he sold it because it took my 15 minutes to reply to his text.

He's notorious for overcharging, but like many in the hobby, he's a hypocrite that enjoys commenting on other's prices.

As an owner or GZLE, and as someone that occassionlly buys LEs, I think your pricing is pretty much where things are right now.

Cheers!
You took days and you still never confirmed. Kept on stalling, on vacation etc etc etc. No deposit either, I kept asking. I HAVE THE TEXT MESSAGES, I can put a screen shot. I had people lined up to buy. That was the worst experience for me ever. I blocked you. I’m more reasonable than most on here for pricing. Obviously Damien wanted a game from me, and many others because I’m reasonable. Gz le I wouldn’t ask for more than 20k cad without mods. Someone has to stand up for people over charging. That’s a fact. Scooby Doo ce is $12000 cad here in Edmonton at yegpin. What’s Damien asking lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Bytor777

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
You're in Edmonton, where the tax rate is different, so how are you even comparing.

Here's the breakdown:

$9769 USD * current exchange
+ Shipping ($400)
+ Tax
+ Voodoo Glass ($450 shipped)

Landed it is $16,000 and change.

I'm not justifying this to you, I'm letting others know.

You've been a prick in this hobby for years. Overcharging and then criticizing others for trying to sell their games.

Just take one little glance at your Pinside history, and people generally dislike you and your posts.

I get it, you're a chump that enjoys getting under people's skin, but to me, you're just a dickhead.

Go change your username again Sandeep, and maybe you'll be able to sell a few games to people who don't know the real you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230719-160931.png
    Screenshot_20230719-160931.png
    320.3 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: AGFREE12
Status
Not open for further replies.