• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Godzilla pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildcats50

Oct 6, 2017
Whitby
Don’t you think your wasting everyone’s time here not listing an asking price, list a price, if someone here likes it, then boom your both happy, if your fishing cast a line at kijiji and watch how much time your going to waste

Reactions: algrande

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
Don’t you think your wasting everyone’s time here not listing an asking price, list a price, if someone here likes it, then boom your both happy, if your fishing cast a line at kijiji and watch how much time your going to waste
Listen it's non of your business of how I sell a pin or buy one ...if your not happy of how my dealings are go on kijiji..

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Listen it's non of your business of how I sell a pin or buy one ...if your not happy of how my dealings are go on kijiji..
You should take your own advice. This is a site that most people try to help each other. Not fishing for the highest offer. That's just my opinion. All the other FS adds list a asking price or a list of trades.

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
You should take your own advice. This is a site that most people try to help each other. Not fishing for the highest offer. That's just my opinion. All the other FS adds list a asking price or a list of trades.
I wish it was that kind of site ..but its clearly not...all the best and Merry Christmas

Reactions: KING BLING !

Wildcats50

Oct 6, 2017
Whitby
First off it’s none of your business not non of your business, so that says a lot right there.

List a asking price that you think is fair for your pin, we all know what nib go for on here but some pinheads might not be willing to wait so you may get what you want

This forum is about helping each other out and sure I have sold a lot of pins more then what I have paid for but I don’t put members pitting against each other.

List it high and work your way down to find a member that will pay your price and then your both happy and hey maybe make a few friend

Ps I thinking of trading my Tom for a newer stern check fs listing this weekend I may post it then

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
First off it’s none of your business not non of your business, so that says a lot right there.

List a asking price that you think is fair for your pin, we all know what nib go for on here but some pinheads might not be willing to wait so you may get what you want

This forum is about helping each other out and sure I have sold a lot of pins more then what I have paid for but I don’t put members pitting against each other.

List it high and work your way down to find a member that will pay your price and then your both happy and hey maybe make a few friend

Ps I thinking of trading my Tom for a newer stern check fs listing this weekend I may post it then
Understood thanks for the advice..

Status
Not open for further replies.