• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Gottlieb Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyv

Nov 16, 2012
Scarborough
Sometimes I need to accept the fact that there is only so much time in the day. This is a project machine that I have come to realize that I'll never be able to get around to.

The Good:
- it powers up
- display is bright and working
- new 2764 prom1 yrom1 drom1 set from our friend in Collingwood
- replacement drop targets, flippers, nuts, rubber set, manual, couple of coils are included
- cabinet sides show well
- looks like all ground mods have been done and the slam switch has been tied off

The Bad
- no sounds, although attract mode sounds can sometimes be coaxed out of it
- won't start
- lots of bare wood on the upper playfield
- will need a complete tear down
- flippers, drop targets and rubbers need replacing
- likely some other stuff that I didn't list

Located in Scarborough near Meadowvale and Lawrence.

Looking for $200.

Posting pictures seems to be a bit of a challenge this morning...Is there a how-to guide somewhere? Mr Searchy isn't much help.

See if this link works..

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/tommyv57/library/

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Re: FS: Gottlieb Rock - Sold pending pickup

Nice :). If you grab it Tim be sure to make a thread about your progress. I'm too lazy to write about what I do but I always enjoy reading project threads.

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Re: FS: Gottlieb Rock - Sold pending pickup

Figures that I've been looking for one of these for years, decide to stay away from temptation during our renovation and BOOM, a wonderful project gets offered up while I'm not looking. If the new owner tires of it or can't get it working, I'd love to restore it as Gottlieb's are my fave as the old timers know.

Status
Not open for further replies.