• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Grail found - My first Pin! Long Night!

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
There'll be a certain base cost there, but usually a $100 order and a $500 order are the same shipping cost. That being said, shipping to the US is always going to be cheaper, and you'll probably save the taxes that way.

theyangman

Feb 18, 2016
London, On
My ups box is the best thing I have ever invested in.

Amazon.com beats Amazon.ca a million times over. And also things like this are super handy as well. I save 100's if not 1000's in shipping costs per year from online purchases that normally would crush me to have shipped direct to canada. Let alone some places and sellers who flat out refuse "international shipping".

Like I get it. Technically Canada is international, but ffs, we are attached countries!

Sent from my Pixel XXXL

theyangman

Feb 18, 2016
London, On
100%. It's no question, the shipping you save let's say it's 10 - 30 dollars on any given order. You don't go fetch each order once a week. You leave things for a month or so and go grab big runs.

Sent from my Pixel XXXL

Adam

Nov 5, 2015
waterloo, on
Yeah... The shipping cost is out to lunch... Saw the spotlight posted here and thought it'd be nice to have one to shine on the bookcase in my TAF... Too bad a $3.50 light would be $36 to ship... That's absolute robbery

theyangman

Feb 18, 2016
London, On
Finished 99% of the machine until I realized there are a few flasher bulbs I didn't account for being the right type.

0e576c59d418a228bc4c46b5bbc8a3b1.jpg

Shit.... Time for another order from comet, I guess..... Are there any local options within Canada that might be faster?

Sent from my Pixel XXXL