• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Guns n Roses LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trebec

Jan 4, 2021
Cobourg
Looking at possible trades for my GnR LE. Looking for two machines as a trade. As part of the trade I would be interested in Hobbit, WoZ, HofH, Tron.... Quite a few others I would consider. If anyone would like to get creative with trades I also have an excellent condition Dark Knight and a Johnny Mnemonic I would be willing add into a trade. Pics in links below
20210306_203350.jpg 20210306_203518.jpg 20210321_010000.jpg 20210306_203410[1].jpg20210313_202130.jpg20210306_203350.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qi855bqkdb5pi10/AADJDuSGCtMHuMwu_CwvY3yEa?dl=0 GnR pics
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/li1rdr65ongmrqr/AABkIcN2t6guWKEITV5e0Al5a?dl=0 DK pics
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bmfznovq1495yrv/AAAymLtxegp_OSd9G_jguLhoa?dl=0 JM pics

Attachments

• 20201207_185819.jpg
    20201207_185819.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 20210328_144410.jpg
    20210328_144410.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Any issues with the playfield? Heard some of the early productions were bad, JPP handing out washers instead of new playfields now.
Considering my HofH... but can't decide, it's such a great game... might just cough up the extra K for GnR and wait.

Trebec

Jan 4, 2021
Cobourg
Any issues with the playfield? Heard some of the early productions were bad, JPP handing out washers instead of new playfields now.
Considering my HofH... but can't decide, it's such a great game... might just cough up the extra K for GnR and wait.
I have gone over the playfield pretty carefully and I have seen zero issues in the clear on this machine. Artwork on cabinet also has zero issues.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Pretty sure you could negotiate a three way trade involving Damien so you would end up with his Hobbit +cash, but you would have to say how much additional cash you want.
(Someone buys Damiens Hobbit, then trades it + cash for your GnRLE)
If you’re thinking Hobbit + another pin, I’d be curious to better understand your valuation.
$9500 usd + taxes... you paid $13,500 I expect.
Currently the game sells for $10,500 usd so they are worth $14,950 NIB.
Yours is no longer NIB, but there’s no waiting period, it’s available immediately.
How much do you think your game is worth, exactly?

Trebec

Jan 4, 2021
Cobourg
I opened a can of worms here lol. I am looking for a title that I am interested in and another perhaps modern stern that is older for example. I am not looking for both machines to be top dollar. There are so many many games out there to list. No matter the deal I am not here to try and take advantage of anyone. The right deal will be one that makes me happy as well as whoever I am trading with.

Sometimes valuation isn't exact. There are always factors that make something more appealing one person over another.

The GnR is a great pin, there is no denying it. Every time someone new stops by they are typically blown away by it. Anyone here that already has one I am sure will understand that. I have many members in my family and have just decided that I would like to find a couple titles that speak to more members of that family. I might regret trading it someday but for now this feels like the right move.

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
I opened a can of worms here lol. I am looking for a title that I am interested in and another perhaps modern stern that is older for example. I am not looking for both machines to be top dollar. There are so many many games out there to list. No matter the deal I am not here to try and take advantage of anyone. The right deal will be one that makes me happy as well as whoever I am trading with.

Sometimes valuation isn't exact. There are always factors that make something more appealing one person over another.

The GnR is a great pin, there is no denying it. Every time someone new stops by they are typically blown away by it. Anyone here that already has one I am sure will understand that. I have many members in my family and have just decided that I would like to find a couple titles that speak to more members of that family. I might regret trading it someday but for now this feels like the right move.

Your all good, brother. It's your machine...your choice.

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Anyone know what this ended up going for? Thanks.
That would be interesting to know, but I'm finding a lot of folks keep those things private (which is totally ok to do), or go erase prices in posts after selling (also ok to do).

Just saying that I certainly appreciated reading about pricing points when I started, because I had no reference otherwise. Now, with this crazy market, it's made even more difficult to guesstimate how much to ask for a pin, or how much to offer, IMOH.

Reactions: Quatermass
Status
Not open for further replies.