• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

horror themed pin

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
As a horror movie fanatic, my game room is slowly moving in that theme direction so to speak. I have a Bram Stokers Dracula, a Devils Dare , and recently acquired an Original Zombie Raid , amazing art, lol. I am considering another pin of this theme, looking at an Elvira and the Party Monsters, and a Haunted House, only seen the videos of either in you tube. Any thoughts on which is better?, both seem to be around the same price.
:twisted: :twisted:

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Be really careful with Gottlieb Sys80's such as Haunted House and Black Hole. I heard these can be a nightmare to keep running unless it has been "bullet proofed" with the ground mods and repining have been done. I've never played a Haunted House before but it looks very interesting with the 3 different level playfields and also like the overall artwork package too.

Have you also considered other horror titles such as Tales from the Crypt, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein or Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street?

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
Backglass.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-4.jpg

Backglass.jpg

Backglass.jpg

image-6.jpg

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
The sys80 ground mods are simple if you have some soldering iron skills. I've done them on spring break, and it fixed all issues with the game. Although I've read horror stories about diagnosing issues with these.

I've only played them on pinball arcade, both are fun.

Markinc

Jan 6, 2013
London
Played one here in London at Friday Knight Lights. Hand didn't move. Teeth didn't chatter. Heart was decomposing rubber. But was still fun to play.

stiffler4444

Nov 20, 2012
Crystal Beach, Ontario
Haunted House really captures the " old school" horror theme. Reminds me of " the house on haunted hill" era. I only sold mine to fund another ( and my ever present fear that it would start acting up as previously mentioned ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk