• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Hot Dogging (Handymans Dream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
Working Bally Hot Doggin' machine for sale. I picked up this game last year with the intent of gutting it and using the parts for another project. The transformer was melted and the original rectifier was a mess.

A few weeks back I revisited the game, thinking that it would better if I tried to resurrect it. I had an extra transformer and a new rottendog rectifier board. With help from Menace I corrected the hacked power wiring (with correct colour coded wiring), replaced/repinned connectors, fixed some cold solder joints in the boards, replaced bulbs and corrected some wiring issues.

There are still a few outstanding items to correct. The upper flipper does not work, a couple lights are out, game needs new rubber, battery back up (or memory cap) should be installed and the middle drop target broke (thanks Drano! ;) )

All displays are solid and strong. Backglass is in great shape. Power is now rock solid.

The game wont win any beauty contests but plays well and is an interesting wide body Bally from the early 80s, when men skied with big mustaches and cowboy hats! Asking $750 obo. Might consider trades (+/- cash).

Optional melted transformer, hacked rectifier board and ontario hydro isolation transformer available at no extra cost. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.