• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS/FT Hot Wheels, Tron Pro, Avengers (2012), Baby PacMan and Monopoly

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Starting a new hobby and making room as well, you know! Those that know me know I'm brutally honest with my pins and focus on what needs fixed so no surprises from my side. I don't service pins so a few of these pins may be a great find for some.

Pictures to follow soon... but here are some prices

Hot Wheels $8900 obo (might have a blown speaker or thats the sound during the revving haha)
Tron Pro $11.500 obo (The most incredible one I've ever seen but arcade machine was hit by pinball and broke but was repaired by previous owner and had no issues)
Avengers (blue) $9000 obo (collector grade)
Baby PacMan $4000 obo (amazing physical condition except the back corner of the right side is chipped about 3" and in working condition but needs shopped, a new sticker set and fresh T molding to give it a new life)
Monopoly $7200 obo (many many extras from speaker acrylics/lights, topper, custom shooter rod etc but top flipper is sticking and the game needs shopped)

I have more than a few full size video games from the 80's and 90's that I'm willing to sell or trade for pins (2 to 1, 3 to 1 etc) or Harleys! Yes, I said Harleys hahaha

I have a new addiction and if you have a mean or gorgeous Harley but want a home arcade more.... look no further! Step into my house of trade and enjoy the ride to nostalgiaville haha Whatcha got?

Message me with any questions, offers or what you have to trade and we can go from there!

Pictures soon/talk soon!

God bless you all in Jesus mighty name, amen.

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
In regards to the Avengers (blue); Does that mean it is the LE?

In regards to the Hot Wheels; Deluxe version (with topper, shaker, invisaglass)?
Yes, That one is the LE out of 250 and loaded with extras like colour Pin2DMD, custom shooter rod, side art blades, speaker acrylics and lights.

Yes the Hot Wheels is the Deluxe with topper, art blades, shaker and invisiglass. Thanks for the questions!

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Starting a new hobby and making room as well, you know! Those that know me know I'm brutally honest with my pins and focus on what needs fixed so no surprises from my side. I don't service pins so a few of these pins may be a great find for some.

Pictures to follow soon... but here are some prices

Hot Wheels $8900 obo (might have a blown speaker or thats the sound during the revving haha)
Tron Pro $11.500 obo (The most incredible one I've ever seen but arcade machine was hit by pinball and broke but was repaired by previous owner and had no issues)
Avengers (blue) $9500 obo (collector grade)
Baby PacMan $4300 obo (amazing physical condition except the back corner of the right side is chipped about 3" and in working condition but needs shopped, a new sticker set and fresh T molding to give it a new life)
Monopoly $6800 obo (many many extras from speaker acrylics/lights, topper, custom shooter rod etc but top flipper is sticking and the game needs shopped)

I have more than a few full size video games from the 80's and 90's that I'm willing to sell or trade for pins (2 to 1, 3 to 1 etc) or Harleys! Yes, I said Harleys hahaha

I have a new addiction and if you have a mean or gorgeous Harley but want a home arcade more.... look no further! Step into my house of trade and enjoy the ride to nostalgiaville haha Whatcha got?

Message me with any questions, offers or what you have to trade and we can go from there!

Pictures soon/talk soon!

God bless you all in Jesus mighty name, amen.

Michael
What arcades are you letting go?

Reactions: ZoomZoomBoomBoom

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
What arcades are you letting go?
Sorry for the delay everyone... there just seems like there isn't enough hours in the day this week!

Mk, MkII, Simpsons 4 player, Centipede, NFL Blitz 4 player cocktail, Super Mario Bros, (project)Mario Bros, 2 (project) playchoice, DK (project), Kangaroo, Superman, Street Fighter II Champion Edition, Out Run (Rebuilt Professionally), Endure Racer and that's off the top of my head and will see which others. Thanks for the question! Pictures soon!!!

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Sorry for the delay everyone, this week was a busy one! Thank you for everyones patience and I'll get back to everyone, thanks again for all your patience. God bless you and your families in Jesus mighty name, amen.

Reactions: Trebec